Another useful snip

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 18 09:23:14 UTC 2005

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

> Could I suggest that you all use a dedicated class for grouping all
> this logic.
> It seems that Mike did a releaseBuilder class so this would be good to
> put all these cool methods in one place
> and let SystemDictionary rest in pace.
>
> Stef
I doing this in days before Morphic Splitters team.
Also I port ReleaseBuilder to 3.6 for build SqueakDiet and SqueakLigth small
experimental images.
The difference is what instead having amateur removal aids, we could have
clever pro ones.
I hope this was adopted and what ReleaseBuilder grows from class to package
with other no code related stuff, as setting preferences, nicer flaps and
windows looks, etc.
Having all what is needed in a place don't hurts any ?

Edgar