TrueType

Ron Jeffries ronjeffries at acm.org
Fri Mar 18 20:33:44 UTC 2005

On Friday, March 18, 2005, at 3:00:15 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

>> Attached is the GIF from the following code, and the one from Ned as
>> well. In both cases, you can see in the blue version, the black
>> outline.

>   How does it look if you use it in a TextMorph?

It looks pretty good in a TextMorph, and at least at that moment
isn't outlined. I suppose I can figure out how to make a TextMorph
transparent background, and then export it somehow to a GIF or PNG
file ... that could be the right path for where I'm going.

Is there a writeup of how to use Morphs somewhere, maybe in the
Squeak book or something ... hmm, yes, something to read ...

I'll go down that path for a while, see if I can figure out how to
export Morphs to GIF/PNG.

Thanks,

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
Logic is overrated as a system of thought.