TrueType

Ron Jeffries ronjeffries at acm.org
Sat Mar 19 01:50:59 UTC 2005

On Friday, March 18, 2005, at 4:03:12 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> I don't mean to make it too simple, but:

> t := TextMorph new
>  backgroundColor: Color white;
>  beAllFont: ((TextStyle named: 'BitstreamVeraSans') fontOfSize: 36);
>  contentsAsIs: 'BitstreamVeraSans';
>  yourself.
> GIFReadWriter putForm: t imageForm onFileNamed: 'textGifTest.gif'.

And why not make it simple? Is there some rule that this stuff has
to hurt? :) Thanks!

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back
of his head. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs,
but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could
stop bumping for a moment and think of it. And then he feels that perhaps
there isn't. -- A. A. Milne