[MC][ENH] how do I remove a package from the list of required packages?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Mar 19 20:28:56 UTC 2005

hi

- how do I remove a package from the list of required packages?
without clearing all the required packages. I tried to implement it but
I'm not sure that the logic is correct. Please check
and this can be improved to only propose the parents of the package
currently selected...

- I found some references to SARMCPackageDumper in the
MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>workingCopyTreeMenu: aMenu
where can I find this class?

- colin are you interested having some simple printing methods for the
MC objects because this could help and I'm ready to
spend some time to just improve the navigability in the
debugger/inspector? Or should I wait for MC2?

Stef