[MC][ENH] how do I remove a package from the list of required packages?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Mar 19 20:56:38 UTC 2005

Ok I will spend some times. I hope not to make mistakes.
Next week I hope that alex will release a new version of the
packageBrowser (now OOPSLA deadline is over).

I saw also that there are missing queries such as give the name
	Bot-Pica-sd
	from
	Bot-Pica

(Package named: 'Bot-Pica') fullName
		'Bot-Pica-sd'
(Package named: 'Bot-Pica') fullVersionName
		'Bot-Pica-sd.45'

Is it somewhere? May be I missed them
Now I use MCWorkingCopy allManagers .... but this is a bit ugly.

Stef