search in local copy of Swiki

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Mar 20 21:33:55 UTC 2005

Am 20.03.2005 um 09:48 schrieb Herbert König:

> Hello Squeakers,
>
> does anybody know how to make the search function of the swiki work in
> a local copy?

The local copy is just  a copy of the html outut of the swiki. (done
using
httrack). So all the features requirering real swiki functionalilty do
not
work

> Whenever I'm at a customer with a broadband connection I download the
> zipped Version from the swiki. All internal links work just fine,
> maybe the search function requires to have an actual swiki running?

It would require the swiki *and* the data not as html, but in the format
that the swiki loads on startup. This is not available for download,
as much as I now.

      Marcus