New Squeak Management Structure

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Sun Mar 20 21:56:54 UTC 2005

I haven't been paying any attention for a while to the new structure
that Goran has been promoting. I find that lately its been really
hard to follow the thread because the subjects do not reflect the
topic being discussed.
Is there a place that it's down on paper?

I had signed up for the maintenance of the Network section under Task
Force November Revolution (TFNR). Will that change?

I'm liking this over BFAV just because it's easier to see the Network
stuff that I'm trying to maintain.
I do have a question about how the stuff gets harvested (or whatever
the term is now). How does that happen?