[BUG] Several missed methods in String in Squeak3.8g-6548 ([closed] on Mantis ID 1007

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 21 16:52:00 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1007 .

Thanks!

P.S. The problem is really just with the class comment.  These methods
still exist but have simply been refactored to now be defined on
AbstractString.