How to include a class in a Published project

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Mar 24 11:41:28 UTC 2005

Hi, Rudolf,

Perhaps you have the XMLDOMParser *methods* in your project's
change-set but not the XMLDOMParser *class definition*?  If so, just
get the class definition into the change-set and try again.

Also, make certain (using a change sorter) that the change-set that
holds the code is the "current" change set for the project.

Cheers,

  -- Scott