[ENH] TallySupport ([closed] on Mantis ID 0001014)

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:41:56 UTC 2005

Thanks for your report.  I have transferred it to Squeak's Mantis
Database and you may track it by visiting
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1014 .

In the future please report enhancements on Squeak's Mantis Database
at http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Thanks!

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:57:14 +0100 (MET), bergel at iam.unibe.ch

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank