Squeak Headless

Fri Mar 25 21:46:39 UTC 2005

Hi Daniel,

I am using Nebraska to control a remote Squeak server using Mac OS X
unix VM 3.6.2.
If I remember well instruction are on NebraskaServer class comment.
This is light to setup:
- start the server on your remote image
- start a client on your current image
All is done within Squeak and work well with a 512kb/s bandwith.

Alain