Hung Squeak

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue Mar 29 20:28:05 UTC 2005

Hi guys (it's me again :) )

Question: I ran a process in Squeak and by mistake I wrote in my code
to inspect a variable inside of a loop. Now, when the process is run,
the code tries to open 127,000+ inspect windows and so far the VM seems
unresponsive (wouldn't be surprised). Is there a way to force the code
to stop running? What I'm really interested in is saving the code that
I wrote (I ran the process before saving the image). Is there a way to
save a copy of a running image while the VM is unresponsive? I'd hate
to have to retype all my code.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Salama
dsalama at user.net
Voice: (954) 655-8051
Fax  : (954) 252-3988

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.