Magma (was: ODBMS querying (was: Multithreading))

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Wed Mar 30 06:08:25 UTC 2005

I'd like to try out Magma as well. However, reading over its page, it
says:

Magma limitations
  February, 2005, marks Magma's fifth birthday, and it is still a child.
It is mostly untested and completely unproven in real-world work,
mainly because no one to my knowledge has yet attempted any projects
with it. Hopefully this will change soon as it finally is becoming more
capable.

Obviously, if this is true, it may scare away some people from wanting
to use it for production sites. What is the real status of the project?
Is the web site outdated or is it really mostly untested and
potentially not ready for production use?

Thanks,
Daniel