Squeak Licence

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:02:17 UTC 2005

On 5/6/05, Jecel Assumpcao Jr <jecel at merlintec.com> wrote:
> You download a big .zip after reading that BSD-like license so any
> reasonable person would assume that it applies to the whole thing.

Exactly my idea. And if some <mickey-mouse> or
<fruit-with-piece-missing> corporate doohickey finds out, let them
bugger VRI because they let us download that .zip file. We can wash
our hands in innocence (no we can, but they're likely to go for a US
corporation rather than a bunch of open source weenies all over the
world anyway. One good thing about lawyers mostly having IQ's below
the freezing point is that they are predictable ;-)).