Closing a port.

e4ward 4d8nfbcdu5 at reider.net
Fri May 6 18:03:31 UTC 2005

Not enough information (but i assume you are using TcpService, in that
case check out Server>>#stop).

But I wanted to point out another way to manage change in your image.
After a coding session, simply quit without saving. When you come back
in, go to changes > recently logged changes, select the changes since
the last snapshot. Filter the window to just the new classes and last
versions of changed/new methods, and file them in, and THEN save the
image.

With this approach you can be selective about which side-effects you
want to burn into your image (eg code) and which ones you might not
(eg socket opens and other effects). You can always start from a known
state each time and not have to worry about breaking your image or
having to clean it up no matter how big a 'mess' you make in a given
coding/testing session.

- Alan R.

On 5/6/05, François THIMON
<thimof*iutc3.unicaen.fr*4d8nfbcdu5*reider.net*7A0*7yz8*3 at reply.e4ward.com>