Question about flushing Display on Canvas

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat May 7 06:00:32 UTC 2005

On May 5, 2005 07:55 am, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Am 05.05.2005 um 06:48 schrieb Milan Zimmermann:
> > I am curious how drawing like this would be different in Tweak if any
>
> There is nothing to specifically support this in Tweak right now (of
> course, you could use the same approaches as in Morphic).
>
> Interesting question, though.
>
> Once we get the scripting syntax in place it will be really easy to
> define new methods for objects even from a workspace-like scripting
> window. So one could easily define a draw method. But that's not
> quite what you had in mind, right?

I was trying to ask how much of Morpic is left in Tweak if any (for example in
my drawing example even though drawing goes on Canvas it is eventually
presented in a Morph, I was trying to ask what is the parallel in Tweak to do
an equivalent). But it's not fair me asking questions without making effort
to learn more of Morphic or Tweak, I have to do my homework first ...

Thanks for your and Lex's comments, Milan