Squeak 3.7 : Fails to load SqueakMap Package Loader

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat May 7 16:49:22 UTC 2005

Hi bert

Damien is a cool guy starting to learn Squeak in an hostile place :) I
do not think that he wanted to insult people. Even if his tone was not
the right one ;).

Anyway thanks for answering his questions because I could not. I got
now a PC on my desktop so I should install soon a linux distro
(gloops). What is the best distro to run squeak on it?

Damien let us know if this is working. Once you feel that you get a bit
more control of squeak (monticello (read the pdf available on my
smalltalk lectures), changeset, unit tests, sender, implementors), then
let us know because you could start to play with SmallWiki 2. Since
this is on SW2 that you will work when you will arrive at Berne.

Stef