How to change the squeak licence ?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:37:45 UTC 2005

Well, it presented it as an idea. We need to make it stronger than
that, so word it as a proposal, for that we need to do some research
in how big the 'gap' is we need to cross.

Does anyone have an idea off-hand about the 'distance' between Croquet
and Squeak? That's the most important thing w.r.t. feasibility. Check
that off, and we can propose and vote all we like - personally I think
that if it is feasible, there will be little protest from the
community (or, in other words, I wouldn't know why someone would want
to cling to the Squeak license if others would be doing the work of
merging the forks).

So:
A) Inventory of the amount of work
B) If looks feasible, find volunteers to bring Croquet to some precise
3.9 level (I thin)
C) Just Do It, if no-one objects.