How to change the squeak licence ?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue May 10 18:16:55 UTC 2005

> And that's what's distributed with every Squeak and Croquet package, no? So,
> isn't it reasonable to ask where you can find Exhibit A, and more generally
> the Squeak-L, in the license for the Croquet package, for example?

Exactly where you would find it in the 3.6 image/download upon which the
Jasmine image was built. Did you see my previous message? I think I
carefully explained that the Croquet image was built by taking a 3.6
image and installing everything that is in the "build" directory. It is
therefore basically still a 3.6 image with the whole set of projects,
explanations, references to licenses etc.  As a matter of fact, when you
start the Croquet image it contains three project links, one of which
leads you into the startup project of 3.6.

Cheers,
   - Andreas