[Q] Objective C Bridge status

Thu May 12 21:49:44 UTC 2005

Le 12 mai 05, à 23:17, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :

>> Hi Edgar,
>>
>> I have never tried the bridge on 3.8 final.
>>
>> Here are the info I write on another mail:
>
> Alain
> Very, very thanks , so I follow instruction in your previous mail, so
> I need
> UNIX VM 3.7-7 and 3.7 image

This is only one option, the one I have tried recently.
I am pretty confident this will work with 3.8 too.

> SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin class what ObjectiveC-avi.70.mcz
> complaints is
> here ? 3.7 full image ?

The 3.7 image size is 15.8 Mb this is a full image I think.
They where downloaded from: http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/unix/
Squeak-3.7-5989.image.tar.gz
Squeak-vm-3.7-7.dmg

> 3.8 final is a basic one.

I have never worked with basic image, only full, this may explain why I
have never encountered
problem with SmartSyntaxIntepreterPlugin.

Alain