[Q] Objective C Bridge status

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 13 14:10:26 UTC 2005

> The 3.7 image size is 15.8 Mb this is a full image I think.
> They where downloaded from: http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/unix/
> Squeak-3.7-5989.image.tar.gz
> Squeak-vm-3.7-7.dmg
>
>> 3.8 final is a basic one.
>
> I have never worked with basic image, only full, this may explain why I
> have never encountered
> problem with SmartSyntaxIntepreterPlugin.
Alain :
Sorry I taking much time from you.
I do all steps and and no luck.

SmartSyntaxIntepreterPlugin don't exist on Squeak-3.7-5989.image and  when
try to load ObjectiveC-avi.70.mcz  , the image hangs forever when the
installation process is in last steps.

So I beg if you could find time for do this.

In your working image with ObjectiveC-avi.70.mcz find
SmartSyntaxIntepreterPlugin  class and fileuut .
Send this fileout to edgardec2003 at ciudad.com.ar

And hope you become one more on list of guys to who I own a glass of wine
and a Argentine asado (for when you tired of common vacations decide on a
very different one)

Very thanks

Edgar