Printing morph to a Postscript file

Anders Conradi beque at telia.com
Sun May 15 21:18:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

I ran into some problems when I tried to print a morph to a postscript
file.
Since integers are byteEncoded with a $ written before every digit and
since the postscript canvas didn't override that choice the resulting
postscript file was broken. I changed Integer>>byteEncode:base: to only
write the digits and no extra $ signs and now postscript printing
works. I am, however, slightly uneasy since there is a test that tests
to make sure that integers are byteEncoded with a $ before every digit.

I don't understand how this is supposed to work, and would really like
to know. I think it makes more sense to byteEncode integer the same way
as floats are byteEncoded.

Could anyone tell me how this is supposed to work?

Thanks,
// Anders