Wonderland, Croquet, and the Queen of Hearts

David A. Smith davidasmith at bellsouth.net
Mon May 16 14:40:08 UTC 2005

I plan on a design tool for Croquet and have done a simple prototype.
Check out my blog at:

<http://croqueteer.blogspot.com/> and start at; "Wicket and Things to
Come" and read by scrolling up.

Also check out the paper we wrote about filters and tasks which should
be appearing on the CroquetProject here soon
:<http://www.croquetproject.org/About_Croquet/whitepapers.html>

We probably won't be calling it Wicket however. Mark Bolas pointed out
that Wicket should be the name of a Wiki implemented in Croquet. Hence,
I need a new name.

The next release of Croquet is going to be called "Hedgehog" by the way.

David