[Squeakland] Training on E-Toys and E-toys/I2C support (for robotics...)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon May 16 21:39:19 UTC 2005

 > you should contact m.rueger or yoshiki since I remember at esug last
 > year they show how people
 > linked a heat sensor to etoy.

   It is "World Stethoscope".  The website is a bit out-of-date in
 terms of the hardware, but basically the hardware converts various
 sensor readout into the pitch of sound, and the eToys code can use the
 pitch as a variant of number tile.

   Ask the author Mr. Kazuhiro Abe (I think he is on this list as well)
 about the latest hardware and software.

-- Yoshiki