[ANN] SoapCore 0.7

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri May 20 15:09:33 UTC 2005

Masashi Umezawa wrote:

>Hi,
>
>SoapCore 0.7 has been released on SqueakMap.
>http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/dab9b621-00d2-41c3-966c-458bf62b8008
>
>It runs on Squeak 3.7 and 3.8.
>
>-New installer
> It automatically resolves prerequisites. (YAXO, KomHttpServer, etc)
>
>-Colocation
> If SoapCall is targeted to a local environment, it automatically omits RPC and
> delegates the request to a local server object.
>
>Some docs are available at:
>http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/soapCore.html
>
>Sample services are running at:
>http://swikis.ddo.jp/umejava/4
>
>Enjoy!
>---
>[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Excellent Masashi! I have been wanting to do some SOAP work in Squeak
for quite a while. This is a good catalyst. Last time I checked progress
of this project I think there was no way of generating stubs from a
WSDL. Is that so? Any plans on making that available?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20