Janitors Team Report for May, 2005 (was: Re: Teams progress?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri May 20 15:40:19 UTC 2005

Well, for good or ill, my report is that there is nothing to report.

The current status is basically the same as in the last report:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-March/089887.html

The volume of new issues has been quite low so there hasn't been much
for the janitors to do.  Hopefully that means new issues are being
posted directly to Mantis, but I'm not sure.  The release of 3.8 may
trigger some new reports though and so it will be interesting to see
what happens.

It's entirely my fault that the 'Task 2' referenced in the other report
has not yet started.  I'll try to make that a priority for next week.

Ken