[Q] Is 3.8 really final ?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat May 21 01:21:14 UTC 2005

  Edger,

> Sounds like "we know still too many bugs , but declare final anyway"

  "We know some bugs, and we expect some unknown bugs exist,
expecially in the external packages.  But, the base image has been
tested in various projects and the base line seems to work ok.  So
let's have an official release.  With or without the official release,
we'll be fixing problems anyway, and with the official release, we'd
expect more people use it and get bugs fixed faster."

-- Yoshiki