svg support

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Sun May 22 07:26:42 UTC 2005

Hi Jose,

I'm working on a SVG support for Squeak by implementing a SVG
Displayserver (like DisplayPostscript) to have SVG as one basic
rendering model for squeak.
But I'm in very very early stages, and by looking at my available
time I think it will took at least one year until usable results. As
far as I know, there is no package for SVG.......?

Greetings

Hans