fileing back in

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sun May 22 09:40:21 UTC 2005

Dear Stef,

I certainly am, which Smalltalker (newbies and experts alike) wouldn't be. ;-)

I've mainly been using Dolphin Smalltalk, but as I had to go back doing Webapps (in Seaside), there really where only 2 choices, VW and Squeak.

I find the tools in Squeak (System Browser and such) a bit hard getting used to, and finding my way around in Squeak also a bit hard, but I guess in a little while I'll figure out the peculiarities of this environment.

Günther

PS. I also appreciate your contribution to the documentation of Seaside.