MonticelloPackageBrowser

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 22 17:38:09 UTC 2005

Alex

you should say that this is  100% compatible with MC and use MC as
back end and storage.
So your work is really about:
     - better runtime when coding in MC (UI...Browser)
     - no hassle of *extension but they are saved in the file and the
saved files can be loaded
     and browsed without your browser.
     - replacing PackageInfo by a real class
Keep working on that this is cool.

I have a question: what's happen if I browse a class extension with
the old browser not package aware browser? I should play with your stuff

I want
     - package level comment!
     - hierarchy pane (as in VW ;))

Stef