Fwd: mailling squeak fé passé !merci

François THIMON thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Tue May 24 14:42:47 UTC 2005

I have a morphic-problem :

I created a robot-morph, with two eyes (submorphs) and I need to find the
coordinates of the center of my eyes in the playfield (in order to find
distance between my eyes and others morphs of the playfield).

When heading=0, I use 'self x at self y' to find this point, and it work well, but
when my robot's heading is different from 0 it dont match, maybe because the
referencePosition is 'wrong' (it's a kind of offset).

So how can I find the true submorphs center coordinates when the owner got a
transformationMorph on him?

Thanks