Squeak/Seaside on PDA-Windows ?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Tue May 24 17:57:03 UTC 2005

  Alexandre,

> I did a small seaside application that I would like to use on PDA
> (Windows). How should I proceed ? Do I only need to use the PDA VM
> without changing anything in my application?

  I haven't done it by myself, but I think you don't have to change
anything, basically.  If your code assumes some directory/file name
convention, you might need to adjust it to WinCE.

  If it is possible, run the application in MVC (i.e., the current
project be in MVC).  That would save a lot of pain.

-- Yoshiki