New team leader for website Team? ASAP

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 26 14:33:36 UTC 2005

Hi

Basically a lot have been done.
So improving the web site
     - adding screenshots (as I did in the gallery of
smallwiki.unibe.ch/botsinc/)
     - may be having a kind of new feed
     - may be translating a bit the site
but besides that there is not too much.
     - the key point would be to get all the passwords for the accounts
     created on smallwiki and the machine. :)

Stef