New team leader for website Team? ASAP

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri May 27 01:35:30 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> Basically a lot have been done.
> So improving the web site
>     - adding screenshots (as I did in the gallery of
> smallwiki.unibe.ch/botsinc/)

Can do...  Do they need to be on all the major platforms?  If so, I will
need help compiling them.  Also, are there particular areas of Squeak
that should be emphasized?  Should we set up categories (Squeak &
Multimedia, Squeak & the Web, Squeak & <name your favorite category>)

>     - may be having a kind of new feed

I am not sure what you mean by this.  An RSS feed of latest
developments, of milestones and releases, of enhancements?

>     - may be translating a bit the site

Since it's running in Smallwiki2 is there a way to hook into
String>#translated such that the user could click a button (country's
flag) and cause the session to change its notion of Locale?

> but besides that there is not too much.
>     - the key point would be to get all the passwords for the accounts
>     created on smallwiki and the machine. :)

Again, I am not sure what you mean here.  Do you mean the team needs to
implement the ability to add users to Smallwiki2?  (I guess I am
displaying my lack of Smallwiki knowledge here...)

One more question (not that it matters much) -- who else is on the team?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20