[ANN] 6696 out

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 1 10:48:24 UTC 2005

hi all

we are trying to integrate the ToolPlus changes with Cees (and this
is not easy).
So I pushed a new update to freeze what was done before.

     - Basically some fixes by bert of MC
     - Some changes in the classBuilder necessary for traits and some
bugfixes.

Please check and let us now.

For traits, nothing happened since adrian got a paper accepted to ASE
and he has to
work on the presentation and will be travelling next week. So we hope
that he will
integrate the version in a stable kernel package in 2-3 weeks from now.
Before that nothing will change since no time to work on it.

Stef