Seeking Squeak Mentor

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 1 17:14:50 UTC 2005

I will also point you to the #squeak IRC channel which can be found on
the http://freenode.net/ network (using irc.freenode.net in an IRC
client should do the job).  It's not a terribly large channel but there
are usually half a dozen to a dozen active people around at least during
western hemisphere daylight hours.  And we won't always know the answer
but there is usually enough expertise around to have an idea of where to
look for the answer.  So we would be happy to welcome you.

Ken