OmniBase: maximum number of clients reached

Andrew Catton andrew at smallthought.com
Wed Nov 2 18:51:42 UTC 2005

I'm not sure what your setup is doing to get into this state (some cleanup
must not be happening), but I can hazily remember that to get out of it
you'll want to get rid of the excess .usr files on disk (and probably do
'OmniBase closeAll').

When using ODB, we've generally used a connection pool approach to managing
clients.. if it's useful we could throw our ODBSupport package over the wall
(including ODBSPool).

Andrew