My first morph

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Wed Nov 2 23:00:06 UTC 2005

Firstly, now the penny has dropped, let me say how impressed I am with
Morphic. My brain is far ahead of my ability to program in Smalltalk, going
through all the possibilities for what is going to be I am sure the best and
most flexible interface my application could have. Keep up the good work.

Ok, it's going to take me a while to build my first morph. It's basically a
frequency display consisting of 9 digits in 3 sets of 3 digits separated by
'_' like 999_999_999 except the font size and colour will change for each
group. The first basic requirement is that when I mouse over this I want
each digit to highlight in some way, perhaps a box around it. When
highlighted I want the mouse wheel to change that digit up or down by one
for each click. It's very important to me that there is no flicker on this.
I can't immediately see how to hook the mouse wheel events - is it possible
to do so.

Thanks

Bob

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.