About package responsible

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Thu Nov 3 12:21:35 UTC 2005

Hi Stef,

My team should produce versions of: Morphic,MorphicExtras, Etoys,
FlexibleVocabularies, Nebraska, StarSqueak.
These are the main parts that the old big Morphic package was broken in.

BTW, is there anything written about how to publish new versions of a
package? I would need some hints (i.e. url, userid, pwd). What happens
if someone needs to modify a package he does not stweard? Are there
restrictions on who can update what?

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich