Squeak linked from FSF, ehrm...

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:11:12 UTC 2005

Maybe a good idea for the web team to peruse the log for 404 errors
and build a redirect table... We've got quite a number of incoming
links, and if we don't maintain them we'll loose ranking in search
engines, the sky will fall on our heads, and then something really bad
things I rather not mention here...

Note: redirect with a PERMANTENT redirect (mod_rewrite:
[R=Permanent]). In this way the search engines will pick it up.