Integration of ToolsPlus

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 4 09:52:13 UTC 2005

On 3 nov. 05, at 19:03, Andreas Raab wrote:

> stéphane ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi andreas
>> was it in your code that
>> ChangeSorter lost some of his ClassVar:
>>     AllChangeSets PreviousSet
>>

> Yes. Those have been moved over to ChangeSet instead.

Ok indeed it make sense. not knowing that and seeing that some
methods of ChangeSorter still refered to them I reintroduced them.
Apparently Cees did not resvolve well the conflicts (if there was
ones), so I will check that again and normally removed
them and the methods associated. Did you deprecate the methods? I'm
checking in 6695 and AllChangeSets got 13 direct users, and
previousSet only one (but I did not checked callers and others).

>> TextMorphEditor
>> ParagraphEditor
>> I'm trying to understand what happened?
>>

> What about the latter two?

ParagraphEditor lost all its ClassVar, I reintroduced them but I
wanted to know why it happened?
Because this was strange to me.