[ANN] 6696 out

chrisp chris.schreiner at online.no
Fri Nov 4 16:34:13 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> strange it works for me.
>
>> I ty to update the 6693 from a few days ago and the Squeak seems fall in
>> infinite loop.
>> I attach the picture.

Trying to update 6695, but something is not working. When I right-click
on the desktop after starting the image, I get a:

Project(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #suppressFlapsString
UpdatingMenuItemMorph>>updateContents
[] in MenuMorph>>popUpAt:forHand:in:allowKeyboard: {[:m | m updateContents]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
MenuMorph>>popUpAt:forHand:in:allowKeyboard:
MenuMorph>>popUpAt:forHand:in:
MenuMorph>>popUpEvent:in:
PasteUpMorph>>yellowButtonClickOnDesktopWithEvent:
PasteUpMorph>>putUpWorldMenu:
PasteUpMorph>>invokeWorldMenu:
PasteUpMorph>>mouseDown:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleMouseDown:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchMouseDown:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
PasteUpMorph>>processEvent:using:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor
yield.  false] whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}