MC passwords in images?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Nov 4 19:08:38 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

I just noticed that I handed out a whole bunch of images with plain-text
passwords for various of the more sensitive repositories, thanks a lot
(and no, if you have one of those it won't work any longer - I changed
them). So for those of you who use MC and at times pass images around it
is probably useful to check who's been in those repositories recently.

Oh, and is anyone out there interested in implementing a password
manager that stores passwords *outside* of an image in a reasonably
secure location?

Cheers,
   - Andreas