[ANN] 3.9a from 6696 -> 6702

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Nov 5 19:03:03 UTC 2005

Hm ... Looks like somebody has been shooting to fast and from the hip.
PlusTools are not even an official package so they shouldn't actually be
in that image. As you noticed, they do still require lots of work to be
done and the primary reason for this tool set was to have one with which
it is possible to fix the remaining issues after unloading the standard
tools.

Cheers,
   - Andreas