[ANN] 3.9a from 6696 -> 6702

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 5 19:52:53 UTC 2005

Hi andreas

> Hm ... Looks like somebody has been shooting to fast and from the
> hip. PlusTools are not even an official package so they shouldn't
> actually be in that image. As you noticed, they do still require
> lots of work to be done and the primary reason for this tool set
> was to have one with which it is possible to fix the remaining
> issues after unloading the standard tools.

You should have said that before we spent a week evenings and some
days on that.
In addition as it was not easy to load it, nobody would have got a
look at it and after this would have been lost.
As Cees spent energy and requested reviews (and you did not say
anything) then we did it.
So we can throw it away but this would be stupid now.

We can also let people fix it slowly and use the standardToolSet.