[GOODIE] Monticello-avi.231-Keything

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sat Nov 5 22:34:50 UTC 2005

Am 05.11.2005 um 22:10 schrieb Cees De Groot:

> OBTW - I *only* patched the MCHttpRepository, and the idea is that the
> Keything stuff kicks into action iff you set the password in the
> configuration dialog to the symbol #keything.

Andreas refactored MC to use a central password manager (Monticello-
ar.269.mcz from source.impara.de/mc.html). It should be
straightforward to hook into that by setting MCPasswordManager's
default to a subclass using Keything. I'm going to do something
similar (storing the passwords in the MacOS system keychain).

- Bert -