Failing test in 3.9a-latest: DosFileDirectoryTests>>testFileDirectoryNonExistence

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Nov 6 17:36:56 UTC 2005

This test is only to document the fact that FileDirectory basicNew does
not create a proper root directory. There was some confusion about this
in the past. Checking it, it seems that this now raises a different
error (which is fine too) so I would just changes this to "self
should:[...] raise: Error".

Cheers,
   - Andreas