The Weekly Squeak No.10: October 23rd - October 29th

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Nov 7 12:02:18 UTC 2005

Dear squeakers,

Hello, and welcome back to the The Weekly Squeak, a weekly report on
what's going on in the world of Squeak.

It's been just two days since the last TWS issue, and we're already back
with a brand new edition! That's because we're trying to reduce the gap
between the publishing date and the events we relate, to give you a
better service.

In this issue you'll find:

     1. Of images and projects
     2. Multiple metaclass hierachies
     3. Win32 installer for Squeak 3.8
     4. NetMorph 0.3 released
     5. More on Henrik Gedenryd's work
     6. New Mac VM
     7. An eToy success story
     8. A recollection of the Atari Smalltalk port
     9. A Smalltalk web browser
    10. Three Sokoban releases
    11. Three more Smalltalk videos on Google Video
    12. Squeak merchandise now ready to ship
    13. Another SUnit test runner
    14. BobsUI ported to Squeak 3.8
    15. Profiling a Squeak image
    16. Upcoming Squeak Chats