Robotics questions

Herbert König herbertkoenig at
Wed Nov 9 14:47:54 UTC 2005

Hello Joaquin,

JS> I am using Squeak in my lectures on Computational Intelligence for Embedded
JS> Systems for third and fourth year university students in Engineering and
JS> Information Technology. Students are given a simulator for mobile robots
JS> (the Khepera robots to be precise) running in Squeak where they can develop
I tried to look into it but didn't manage to find out anything about
squeak involvement into this. I ended up on a link to the robot soccer
server system which didn't work, where I hoped to find the simulator.

I'm very interested in this (papers, simulator, projects), could you
post some links?

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at