(newbee) How to evaluate if class already exists?

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Wed Nov 9 21:10:54 UTC 2005

Hi!
I want to evaluate if a class already exists but I can not figure out how to do it.
I get a string from a textfield in a GUI and wants to send a reply back (CustomMeny) telling the user if a class exists with that name.
I have been looking around in Object and Class classes for a method but I can not find anything that works.
What Im looking for:
| myString |
myString := 'text'.
myString "isAClass" ( or something like that, that returns true if there already is a class called 'text').
Many thanks in advance!
Marcus